Deadline: 12/31/2021 – New Student Applicant Essay Submissions Are Now Being Accepted for the 2021 Scholarship Award
Arizona Injury Law Group is excited to commence this 2021 year with a new annual scholarship award opportunity for enrolled college students and those who will be college bound in 2022.
Beginning January, 2021, our law firm has launched a national $1500 scholarship award opportunity with a deadline of December 31, 2021.
The scholarship will be awarded to one exceptional student who not only meets the eligibility requirements/qualifications but also delivers an essay that exhibits creativity and proper writing standards. Our new annual scholarship opportunity enables our law firm to establish a commitment and investment in the emerging academic community; by inspiring and contributing to a talented student as they continue their journey to academic success.
If you are currently enrolled at an accredited college, accredited community college or university, or are college bound, we encourage you to consider applying for the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship!
The initial objective for our scholarship award is to aid an ambitious and talented student to attain their academic success. Additionally, we hope to bring awareness to the nature of our business; specifically, representation for working individuals who have been injured on the job. The annual scholarship opportunity enables our law firm to contribute to the progressing young academic community while inspiring new talent who will be the future in client representation and other careers.
By our investment in this consistent annual scholarship award, we hope to inspire college students to recognize the value and impact that their education achievements can have, not only in law practice, but also in the other careers they strive to one day reach.
Qualifications & Requirements
– Applicants must be 18 years or older and a citizen of the United States.
– Applicants are required to provide documentation proof of a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or greater.
– Applicants either must provide enrollment proof at a university, accredited college or accredited community college, or submit documentation which shows acceptance at a university, accredited college or accredited community college.
– Applicants are required to compose a 100% original essay that is at least 1000 words in length and submit it along with GPA and college enrollment/acceptance by the deadline of December 31, 2021.
– Applicants are required to meet the scholarship opportunity regulations, requirements and follow all submission guidelines.
Applying for the Arizona Injury Law Group Scholarship
– In order for a student to be eligible for the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship, student applicants must examine the requirements and qualifications sections on this page and determine if they fulfill all parameters.
– Students who fulfill all the requirements and qualifications parameters will then be required to compose a unique, 100% original essay that is at least 1000 words in length. This custom essay should be sent as an attachment in the same message that includes the student’s enrollment/acceptance document and by the deadline of December 31, 2021. College enrollment/acceptance will be verified prior to the scholarship award winner announcement.
– Spelling, punctuation, grammar, word count and creativity are all factors that will be applied to determining the scholarship award winner. We highly recommend that students proofread their final essay version and ensure all their college enrollment/acceptance documentation is included prior to submission. Only one submission will be considered for a student applicant. Further messages, update requests or questions will not receive a response. This Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship page will be updated once the winner is verified, accepted and communication has been established by our staff.
To be eligible for the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship, student applicants are requirement to write a unique, 100% original essay with a minimum length of 1000 words on this topic below:
What is the importance of workplace safety to employers and workers, where do you see the evolution of workplace safety regulations 10 years from now and why?
– Essays sent as a document attachment and including college enrollment verification/acceptance documentation proof will only be accepted for consideration of the scholarship award.
– Student information, enrollment verification/acceptance documentation and attached essay should be sent in one email message to:
– The email subject line must say:
Arizona Injury Law Group Scholarship Application
— The following must be included in the scholarship submission email:
- Student’s first and last name
- Student’s date of birth
- Verifiable documentation that shows proof of a 2.5 or greater grade point average (GPA)
- One of these options below:
- Documentation proof that shows current enrollment at a university, accredited college or accredited community college.
- Documentation acceptance proof of future enrollment at a university, accredited college or accredited community college.
– The student applicant must only write the entire essay and it is required to be constructed with unique, 100% original content. Plagiarism inspection will be stringently applied. Plagiarism of any kind will result in the student applicant being permanently disqualified from the annual scholarship award opportunity.
– Any essay submissions that are sent after the 12/31/2021 deadline will not be opened or considered for the existing 2022 scholarship opportunity or future scholarship opportunities.
– Student applicants whose essay submissions do not meet all detailed eligibility, requirements and regulations on this page will be rejected.
– If at any current or future time a college advisor/counselor or Arizona Injury Law Group determines that the scholarship award winner didn’t meet any eligibility/requirements/regulations, the scholarship award will be rescinded.
Essay Review & Scholarship Award Acknowledgement
– Essay determination for the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship award will be comprised of the following:
- Confirmation of essay word count achieving at least 1000 words
- Verification that essay is comprised of 100% original content
- Proper use of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Continuity of topic focus throughout
- Application of creative, non-repetitive vocabulary
– The winner of the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship award will be announced no later than January 15, 2021. The winning student will receive an email message from a staff member at the Arizona Injury Law Group congratulating them along with confirmation of their scholarship award achievement.
– After confirming the scholarship award with the winning student, Arizona Injury Law Group will reach out to the student’s university, accredited college or accredited community college’s financial aid department to advise them of the scholarship check that will be sent to them shortly on behalf of the student. The scholarship check will be drafted and sent to the contact at the financial aid office within 30 days from announcement of the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship winner.
– To showcase their achievement, Arizona Injury Law Group will permanently display the student’s initials or name (selected by the winner) on this page, the first posted by or during the month of February, 2022.
About Arizona Injury Law Group
Arizona Injury Law Group PLLC provides workers’ compensation legal services throughout the state of Arizona. Our attorneys help injured workers obtain justice with benefits, compensation and a voice that stands up for them.
The Arizona Injury Law Group team has over five collective decades of experience in the industry as well as being certified as workers’ compensation specialists by the Arizona State Bar. When considering a workers’ compensation attorney in Phoenix, the Arizona Injury Law Group provides the experience and qualifications to effectively represent each client and their unique circumstance.